The use of quantum computing as a business tool may usher in unrivaled disruption and prompt a shift across commerce and industry.
To help position people to take advantage of this coming change, a webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 23 at 4 p.m. GMT (11 a.m. EST). Organizers say it will offer exclusive insights from big brands already harnessing QC for business benefit, as well as give a preview of the results of our 2021 Marketplace Survey, predicting key QC trends we predict for the year ahead.
- The 2021 QC Marketplace – what and who you need to know.
- How to correctly identify problems that QC could solve
- Overcoming the organizational barriers to QC – investment, internal buy in, and the benchmarks of success
Who Is Speaking?
The webinar will feature a group of industy experts including:
- Taha Jaffer, Head of Wholesale Banking & Global Treasury AI, Scotiabank
- Tristan Roberge-Mentec, Head of BD & Technical Data, The Quantum Daily
- Jonathan Cassell, Principal Analyst – Advanced Computing, Omdia
Why Should You Attend?
The webinar and webinar series have been developed to help anyone who knows the value of assessing new technologies to create cost savings, new revenue streams and competitive advantage should mark this in their calendar.
R&D department officials, business unit heads, or driven data science team members are encouraged to attend.
Quantum Computing Community: Enterprise Series
The first in the Quantum Computing Community: Enterprise Series, these webinars will address end-user’s information needs. Curated in partnership with the Quantum Computing Summit Advisory Board and the help of our analyst team, these short sessions help you accurately assess the potential business impacts behind quantum computing.
You can sign up here.