Website Cambridge Quantum Computing
Cambridge Quantum Computing (CQC), is dedicated to developing and deploying advanced scientific research to lead us into the quantum age. CQC’s mission is to develop the world’s best quantum-based products and to make meaningful impacts on humanity.
The quantum software team are seeking to hire a Software Quality Assurance specialist. You will be responsible for quality assurance of for t|ket>, our quantum software development platform. You will carry out periodic reviews of software quality assurance activities to ensure the timely delivery of the software design area.
You will be collaborating with a small team of scientists and software developers, and will have input in the entire development process through original research, development, and implementation. You will have the freedom to pursue your own ideas, think independently and creatively in the team, and make a real impact.
- A 2:1 degree or higher in Mathematics, Computer Science, Science, or Engineering.
- 3+ years’ commercial experience in test or quality assurance roles.
- Proven ability to design and architect high quality, reliable software test assets including test design, approach, scripts and bugs.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both manual and automated testing.
- Programming experience, preferably in C/C++ or Python.
- Strong computing skills and an aptitude for learning to use advanced software.
- A methodical approach and a good eye for detail.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to understand and reason about complex information.
- Creative problem solver in deciphering solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, collaborative team
- Familiarity with quantum computing, quantum algorithms, or quantum information.
- Familiarity with Python.
- Experience with scripting languages and test automation frameworks.
- Software development background.
What is in it for you?
We offer an amazing opportunity to join a world leading quantum computing company. You will be working alongside a highly talented team, with world leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package, which includes 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, a workplace pension and we have a positive approach to flexible working.
Established in 2014, CQC is a world leading independent quantum computing software company. CQC designs solutions that benefit from quantum computing even in its earliest forms and allows the most effective access to these solutions for the widest variety of corporate and government users.
CQC combines expertise in the product areas of quantum software, specifically a quantum compiler t|ket™, enterprise applications in the area of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum encryption.
The successful applicant will join one of the most exciting companies in the world with the potential to dominate innovation across all aspects of economy and society.
Please note that employment at CQC is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eu.lever.co.