ICEoxford are designers and manufacturers of specialist Ultra Low Temperature and High Magnetic Field equipment for the cryogenic research community. Since it was founded in 2004, the company has grown to become a leading global supplier of custom design, high-performance cryogenic systems.
At the heart of this success is our commitment to find solutions for the cryogenic community. Delivering high quality products, outstanding customer support with excellent levels of personal service from our expert technical staff.
· Wiring basic cryogenic instruments to contract specification.
· Testing basic cryogenic instruments to contract specification.
· Complying with test instructions set by the contract.
· Wiring and test preparation ahead of upcoming contracts
· Ensuring that all test data is completed/logged in the correct format.
· Supplying relevant information and data to enable completion of FAT reports.
· Working with assembly team to pack systems for shipment.
· Completion of finishing lists as required for gate 3.
· Complete system manual for customer use.
· Always work with good Health & Safety processes in the department.
· Following the safe use of cryogenic liquids.
· Excellent communication with all external and internal stakeholders.
· Liaise with customers to carry out pre-install process.
· International travel for installations.
· Completing SAT reports.
· Use the ‘pre-installation’ process to ensure smooth installation process.
· Training customers on use of system.
· Ensure customers are supported after installation through the warranty period.
· Seek support for technical problems/requirements when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree or relevant experience
· Previous experience with cryogenic equipment is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com