Nu Quantum is developing commercial quantum random number generation technology. You will be part of the team developing the optics behind the Nu Quantum QRNG products and contribute to the design and implementation of novel ways in which to demonstrate randomness using quantum optical setups. In addition, you will be contributing and working alongside the scientists and engineers developing the other products in the Nu Quantum portfolio.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- First-class degree in a numerate subject such as electrical engineering, computer science, physics, or mathematics.
- PhD in experimental quantum physics. Skills:
- Experimental optics.
- Proven ability to design an experiment.
- Proven ability to collect, analyse and interpret experimental data.
- Understanding of quantum mechanics / quantum systems.
- Programming skills for instrumentation and data analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactive thinking, and a positive mindset.
- Excellent communications skills.
Please visit our website at https://nu-quantum.com/jobs/ to find our application portal.
Start Date: November 2020 (flexible)
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.