PASQAL (www.pasqal.io) designs and develops Quantum Processing Units and dedicated software tools. These innovative processors address applications which are out of the reach of the most powerful existing supercomputers, encompassing real-world challenges as well as fundamental science. As they are very low energy intensive, they will significantly contribute to reduce the carbon footprint of the computing industry.
PASQAL has partnerships with key users in the fields of energy, IT, finance, drug and chemical design, automotive… The maturity and potential of our technology and the quality of our scientific team has been rewarded several times at French, European as well as global levels.
Our technology builds upon considerable knowledge accumulated over decades by the Institut d’Optique near Paris (IOGS / CNRS); it makes the best of numerous recent achievements in laser cooling of atoms, opto-electronics, vacuum and detection systems. Based in Massy and Palaiseau, at the heart of the quantum ecosystem south of Paris, PASQAL is funded by Quantonation, a VC fund focusing on Quantum Technologies, and is attracting world-class investors.
Joining PASQAL is an opportunity to contribute to the rapid development of a Deep-Tech startup at the forefront of the second Quantum Revolution. You will be directly involved in one of the greatest challenges ever, shaping the technology landscape of the 21st century. You will work among top-class engineers and scientists, competing against the world’s biggest players.
As a devops, you will work on Pasqal Cloud Services platform. You will be responsible of building and maintaining the cloud infrastructure. Your task will be to ensure service delivery, reliability, scalability, monitoring, and helping define all of this as immutable infrastructure-as-code.
This position is a job creation expected to support the strong growth in Pasqal’ Cloud Services team.
Your missions and responsibilities will include:
– Building and maintaining a scalable cloud infrastructure.
– Managing CI/CD tool with the team to automate and improve development and release processes.
– Ensuring that the platform is safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
– Putting in place monitoring and alerting tools.
– Making sure the platform is reliable and respects our SLAs.
– Building any necessary internal tooling for infrastructure management and provisioning.
– Testing and documenting all your work.
– Keeping a regular technological watch.
– Having an inventive activity in the scientific and technical fields related to the Company’s research, products, technologies and markets; filing patents.
Start date: position available now
Qualification & experience
– MS level in computer science
– 4+ years of experience working on a cloud-based product
– Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
– Knowledge of a virtualization tool (KVM)
– Creative problem solver
– Agile cultural experience
– Able to work independently with limited direction
– Curiosity and keen interest for new technologies
– Fluency in spoken and written English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org