Technician for servicing Bluefors market lead scientific equipment.
Bluefors designs and manufactures state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems for scientific research. We need people who want to be part of the progress and use their expertise to help deliver Bluefors systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology.
We need people with a mind-set for high-quality and professionalism and having capability to work in a newly established international office. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. We offer competitive benefits package and a flexible working environment.
With this open position we are looking for one of the first persons to enlist in Bluefors Incorporated (a subsidiary of Bluefors Oy). Bluefors Inc. focuses on delivering product support, service & maintenance and customer care for our growing North American customer base.
Work in this role includes considerable amount of travel (approx. 50% of working time or more), mostly in US and Canada, but possibly internationally as well. The position requires 1-2 months long introduction period at headquarters, in Helsinki Finland, after which the work is stationed in New York City at Bluefors Inc. office. Applicants need to be legally authorized to work in the USA.
Currently Bluefors Oy in Helsinki employs more than 250 professionals from more than 30 different nationalities, and in addition to locations of Helsinki and Brooklyn, NY, Bluefors has also offices in Germany and in the Netherlands.
Main responsibilities of a service technician are:
• On-site service and maintenance of cryogenic systems
• Customer service and product support
• Technical documentation
Qualities and skills:
• A High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical education appreciated
• At least five years of experience in trouble shooting industrial/commercial mechanical systems or instrumentation
• Ability to perform highly physical work requiring regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, kneeling and lifting
• A valid driver’s license (minimum 1 year from acquiring the license) with no major or frequent traffic violations is a must have in order to visit customer sites
• Basic IT skills and office programs
• Systematic, independent, diligent personality and commitment to high-quality
• Good team working skills and customer service attitude
Send your Resume/CV and 1-page cover letter with a salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th of June. The interviews will be held already during the process and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com