We are looking for a talented theoretical quantum error correction researcher to work with us towards building a fault-tolerant quantum computer. If you are interested in putting your expertise to use at the forefront of the quantum computing industry, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will:
- Devise and develop new architectures for fault-tolerant photonic quantum computing.
- Develop software tools required to implement and analyse quantum error correction protocols.
- Collaborate with the researchers at Xanadu (including 40+ PhDs) to tailor fault-tolerant architectures to real-world photonic devices, and to inform the development of hardware towards fault-tolerance.
- Write patents and peer-reviewed articles reporting advances where applicable.
Required qualifications and experience:
- PhD degree in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field with a focus on quantum error correction and fault tolerance.
- Demonstrated combination of strong problem solving skills, high creativity and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, especially in interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated interest and commitment toward understanding and collaborating with theory, simulation, and experimental teams.
- Demonstrated ability at learning new research topics.
- Familiarity with quantum optics and continuous variables.
- Proficiency in working with python or other modern programming language.
Please submit a copy of your CV and any additional information outlining why you think this is the right role for you! We’re looking forward to reading your application.
At Xanadu, we are committed to building an inclusive, safe, and equitable culture and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We are committed to meeting the needs of all individuals and support a barrier-free workplace. Should you require accommodations at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit secure.collage.co.